Is your Whatsapp not sending pictures? Don’t panic. We will show you how to resolve this error problem with instant working solutions.
Fix: Whatsapp not Sending Pictures
Solution 1: Check internet connectivity
Internet connection is one of the biggest causes of Whatsapp not sending picture problem. Sometimes you might not be aware that your connection is the problem. To fix this, simply check your internet connection to ensure it is active.
Solution 2: Check Date & Time
Without having a corresponding date and time well set on your phone, your Whatsapp might not function properly.
Here’s how to resolve this:
- Go to settings
- Select date&time
- On the displayed menu, set either automatic date&time using network provider, or set time manually.
- After setting the accurate date&time, go back to Whatsapp menu.
- Then launch Whatsapp and send the message again.
Solution 3: Clear Cache
Always clear all temporary files from Whatsapp folder to enable the app function properly. Unused temporary file can disrupt the effectiveness of your Whatsapp application which might cause the Whatsapp error problem.
To fix this:
- Go to settings
- Select app
- Locate and select Whatsapp
- Click on storage
- Select clear data &clear cache
Solution 4: Reboot your Phone
If you still experience the Whatsapp error after trying the solutions above, you can try to reboot your device.
Here’s how to do this:
- Hold your screen lock button until the power menu displays on your device screen.
- Select reboot.
- Leave device for a while to finish booting then launch Whatsapp and enjoy better access.
Solution 5: Reinstall Whatsapp
If the problem continues, simply uninstall app from your device and reinstall a new version from either Google Play Store or iOS App Store (depends on your phone software). To do this:
- Go to Play Store (or App Store)
- Search for Whatsapp
- Select the current Whatsapp version and tap on install
- Wait for the app to download and initiate.
- After logging in with your account details, resend pictures on your Whatsapp.
Finally, you should be able to send pictures via Whatsapp by applying any of the solutions above. If you have any questions regarding the troubleshooting procedures, let us know.
Leave a comment below.