Today, we will show you how to connect Xender to your PC.
Most users are familiar with using Xender to share files between mobile devices. But with the advent of web Xender, users can now share files between their mobile devices and PC or between two PCs.
Xender offers users the following advantages.
- It sends/receives files 300 times faster than Bluetooth, and it is easier to use than AirDrop.
- It does not require a wired connection between two devices for file sharing
- File sharing speed is up to 40mbps.
- File sharing across multiple platforms.
- No limitation on the size of files that can be shared.
How to connect Xender to PC
Solution 1: use web Xender
- Launch a web browser of your choice on your PC (Chrome/Firefox/Explorer)
- Visit http://web.xender.com/ from your browser.
- A QR code is displayed
- Launch the Xender app on your Android device
- Tap on the ‘+’ sign at the bottom-left of the Xender app page
- Tap on the ‘Wi-Fi hotspot’ option to turn on your device’s Wi-Fi hotspot
- You will be directed to a page on the Xender app with the following info:
- Connect your PC to your mobile device’s Wi-Fi hotspot
- With your mobile device, scan the QR code displayed on your PC screen
- A dialogue box pops up when your PC connects with your mobile Xender app
- Click on ‘Accept’ to initiate file sharing between your PC and your mobile device.
Solution 2: Use Bluestacks
- Download and install Bluestacks Android emulator on your PC
- Launch the Bluestacks emulator on your PC
- Follow the prompts on your screen to complete Bluestack set up on your PC
- Log in with your Google account to initiate the sync feature of the Google Play Store.
- From the Bluestack app page, click on the orange ‘Search’ icon
- Type ‘Xender’ in the search engine and press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard
- You may be directed Google Play Store by a link that ‘Search Play for Xender’
- Click on the link to proceed to Play Store
- In the Google Play Store, click on ‘Xender’ to initiate automatic download and installation on your PC.
- Use the installed Xender app on your PC to connect with your mobile device.
Was this helpful?