You don’t have to be a technical guru to achieve install Kodi on your Amazon Firestick app or Fire TV. It is known that some precaution measures are required to do this. However, you would have Kodi installed in no time if you yield them.
How to Install Kodi On Amazon Firestick/Fire TV App
First, it is important to make some changes on your Amazon Firestick app or Amazon Fire TV app. These changes will make the installation process successful. To change these settings;
- Navigate to your settings, locate “Device” > “Developer”. Then turn on ADB Debugging.
- Ensure you turn on “Apps from unknown sources” in your settings.
- Right in your settings, locate the “Application” option and disable “Collect App Usage Data”.
Having done all these, the installation of Kodi can be achieved in these three different ways;
Use Es File Explorer
This method requires that you visit the Amazon app store and download the Es File Explorer. After that, open the app, locate the “Tools” option, navigate to “Download Manager”, and tap on the “New” menu. Copy and paste “Name: Kodi .
Path: https://tinyurl.com/yceglkxx” in the pop up displayed as your name and path.
Once the download process is completed, follow the instructions on the screen to get Kodi installed on your Amazon Firestick/Fire app. After that, go to Settings, locate the “Application” > “Manage Installed App” > “Kodi”. You can now launch it.
Similar to the above method, it still has some slight differences.
Here’s how to use AppStarter:
- Download the ES File Explorer app, from Amazon app store.
- Once installed, launch and locate “Tools” > “Download Manager” > “New”.
- Add “Name: AppStarter .
- Path: https://tinyurl.com/ya3s9e3g” in the option displayed.
- Lastly, follow the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the installation process.
First, install Downloader on your Amazon app store. Next thing to do is – copy and paste “http://kodi.tv/download” in the address bar to navigate to Kodi official website. Choose the Android icon and tap on the option that says “ARMV7A (32Bit)”. Having done that, the APK file will be downloaded on your device. Follow instructions to install successfully.
These steps will help you install Kodi on your Firestick/Fire TV. Observe the one that works best for you.
Was this helpful?