Users not satisfied with the latest version of Opera Mini do not have to worry much as there are lots of older versions of opera mini to revert to. However, older versions work well on some of the more recent Android versions like 4.2 and above.
One notable feature of the older version of Opera Mini is its ability to save web pages and revert to it later.
How to download an older version of Opera Mini
Before proceeding to download the old version of Opera Mini, users have to uninstall the current version of Opera Mini.
Follow the steps below to uninstall the current version of Opera Mini
- Launch your device’s settings
- Scroll through to ‘Apps’
- Navigate to ‘Opera Mini browser’ in the app list
- Tap on the ‘Opera Mini browser’ to direct you to its info page
- On the info page, tap on ‘Uninstall’ to start the Uninstallation process
- Exit your device’s settings once the uninstallation process is completed.
Follow the steps below to download an older version of Opera Mini
- Use your device’s default web browser to download an older version of Opera Mini from any secure Android APK store, preferably from APKMirror.
- Navigate through the collections of older versions of Opera Mini for a version compatible with your device.
- Tap on the download icon to start downloading
- Open the downloaded app to initiate the installation process
- If your device is blocking the installation, open your device settings, and scroll through to ‘Security.’
- Navigate to ‘Unknown sources’ on the ‘Security’ page and toggle on the ‘Allow installation of apps from unknown sources button.’
- Proceed with the installation.
Note: if your device does not have a default browser installed, you should download the older version of Opera Mini before installing the current version. Also, you can download using your PC.
Was this helpful?