Blog Compass is an app designed to manage blogs, suggest topics based on previous a blogger’s posting history, keep the blogger in tune with site stats, moderate comments and also suggest tips on how to make a blog successful. Blog Compass is compatible with WordPress and Blogger blogs.
Best Google Blog Compass Alternatives
For bloggers searching for alternatives, here are 5 of the best alternatives to Google’s Compass
Discourse 2.0 is an alternative app to Google Blog Compass released on 31st May 2018. The app features a redesigned admin dashboard that shows a blogger’s community health metrics and trending searches.
Some of the app’s essential features include:
- Shared drafts and pre-composed topics accessible only to staffs for review before posting.
- Reply mode toggle. Discourse 2.0 allows the blogger to toggle between replying to a new topic, overall topic, posts, personal messages, etc.
- Two-factor authentication for enhanced security
- Log in via Email Link
- Local dates localised to each reader’s time zone.
Mighty Networks is used to create a social network for groups. Members can join Mighty Networks for free, see other members near them based on the chosen topic and categories. Other features of the app include:
- Free Mighty Network creation for users
- Unrestricted access from mobile or desktop devices
- Connecting with friends by topics and categories
- Mobile push notifications for all members
- Send relevant notifications to members, etc.
Flarum Pro is simple, fast and free forum software that makes online discussion exciting. Some of Flarum’s features include:
- Streamlined and elegant user interface
- Infinite scrolling
- Floating Composer to allow you to draft reply quickly while reading
- Touch-Optimized with big buttons, smooth animations and tons of gestures.
Disqus channels is an online forum where users can build communities, engage in discussions and moderate comments. Other features include:
- Available on mobile and desktop devices and it supports more than 70 languages.
- Real-time interactions and comments
- Automatic adaptation to your site’s design
- Allows users to upload images and videos to make discussions interesting
GitHub is a forum for multitudes of developers working together to host and review code, build software, manage projects, build and test automation together. Other features include:
- Seamless integration
- Easy setup, no plugins required for installation
- Automatic test for build
- Secure notification using tools like Slack, HipChat, IRC and email.
Was this helpful?