Looking to install Diablo 3 on your PC? Here’s a tutorial for you.
Diablo 3 is a high-powered console game, which hosts extended support for Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and Windows. However, a good number of Windows users have reported one issue or another pertaining to the installation of the game on their respective PCs.
If you belong to the aforementioned category, follow through this tutorial, as we bring you a step-by-step guide on how to install Diablo 3 on PC.
System Requirements for Diablo 3
As pointed out earlier, Diablo III is a really huge video game, which runs best on consoles. Hence, to run it on PC, you’d definitely need a high-powered engine – with standard CPU, RAM and GPU.
Below is a summary of the minimum system requirements of Diablo III:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Disk: 25GB Free Space
- Processor: Core 2 (Intel) / Athlon 64 X2 (AMD)
- GPU: GeForce 8800GT (NVIDIA) / Intel Graphics HD / Radeon 2900XT (ATI)
- Internet Connection: Broadband
If your PC is standard enough, with regards to the system requirements outlined above, you can proceed to install Diablo III.
How to Install Diablo 3 on PC
Downloading and installing Diablo III on PC is a bit tricky, as you’d be required to purchase a copy before installing it on your PC. After purchasing the game, you can proceed with the steps below to install it:
- Go here and install the “Blizzard Battle.net” launcher.
- Open the launcher and sign in as prompted.
- Locate the Diablo III icon and click on it.
- Click on Install
- Wait for the install process to be complete.
- And you’re all set! Start enjoying your game.
Alternatively, if you have a physical copy of the game, and you’re looking to download a digital edition, you’d be required to redeem the game’s code. To do this;
- sign into the Blizzard Battle.net app;
- navigate to the Games tab;
- locate the Diablo III icon and click on the Redeem a Code option beneath it;
- select Services in the next window; and
- click on Redeem a Code again to confirm action.
Now, follow the prompt commands to download and install the digital edition of the game. Enjoy!