Do you want to find your friends or neighbours in Elder Scrolls Online game? In this post, we’ll show you how to do just that.
Elder Scrolls Online is a popular online game among gamers. However, this gaming platform also allows gamers to interact seamlessly.
You can find and connect with your real-life friends in Elder Scrolls Online via PC, Xbox One or PlayStation Network.
Find your real-life friends in Elder Scrolls Online
Method 1: For Console Players
- Launch Elder Scrolls Online and then navigate to the Player Menu (Or Options for PlayStation 4)
- Go to Social Menu.
- Add your friends to your contact list.
Note: Your real-life friend(s) must be on the same Megaserver with you so as to interact with them.
Method 2: For PC Players
Before you proceed, ensure you and your friends are on the same Megaserver (NA vs EU). Then, follow these steps to add them:
- Launch Elder Scrolls Online
- Press O to open the Contacts window and then press E to add a name. You can add contacts either by their UserID or character name.
- In order to add contacts with UserID, add @ infront of the UserID e.g. @techhx.
- To send a friend request to a player on standby, press the F key.
Method 3: For Xbox One/PlayStation 4 Players
This method is applicable to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players.
Follow these steps to add friends:
- Under the Guild and Group menu, select the Add Friend option.
- From your Xbox One Friends List (Or PlayStation Network Friends), send an invite to the “person”.
Alternatively, you can also add friends by using the radial menu. Follow these steps to do so.
Approach the character and then hold the Options button. Use the left stick to navigate across the radial menu. In the radial menu, select Add as Friend option and then confirm.
Hope you find this post helpful in connecting with your real-life friends in Elder Scrolls Online game? Share your exciting ESO game experience with us by commenting below.