Today, we are going to show you how to fix Google Play Store error 923 on your Android device.
Error 923 usually pops up when you are installing or updating an app from the Play Store. While this might be a menacing issue, you can try out any of the solutions which we have mentioned below so as to fix the problem.
Fix: Google Play Store Error 923
Solution 1: Reset your internet connection
Poor internet connection speed can result in Play Store errors most especially the error 923 problem. If you are using a mobile data connection, you can toggle it off and then on again so as to fix the problem. Alternatively, you can switch your internet connection mode to another active connection point. However, if the poor internet speed still persists, you can restart your Android device so as to fix the problem.
Solution 2: Clear Cache & Data (Common Solution)
Here’s how to clear Cache on your Android device:
- Go to Settings > Applications
- On the Applications list, scroll down and find Google Play Store. Tap to open it.
- Again, tap on Clear Cache as well as Clear Data
- Next, reboot your device.
- Then, launch Play Store to check if the error persists.
If you still encounter the issue (which is very rare); you may proceed to the next solution.
Solution 3: Reinstall Google Play Store
An advanced method to fix the error 923 problem is to reinstall Google Play Store. This procedure necessitates that you uninstall Play Store and then install it again. Follow these steps to do that.
- Download the apk file for Google Play Store from a reputable apk download site.
- Go to Settings > Applications. Then tap on Google Play Store
- Now, tap on Uninstall to remove Play Store from your device.
- After the uninstall process, copy the apk file onto the device in File Explorer (or File Manager depending on your device).
- Locate the copied apk file, tap on it to install and then follow the prompts to complete installation.
- After installation, launch Google Play Store and download new app(s).
Any of these solutions enlisted here should fix Google Play Store error 923 problem.
Do you have any Google Play Store issue?