Have you encounter Google Play Store error 907 problem yet? Well, you’re not alone. In this post, we will show you the basic solutions to fix this problem.
Some Android users reported getting the error message “*App Name* can’t be downloaded…… get help troubleshooting. (Error code:907).” while downloading installing new app updates.
Several reasons responsible for this error includes conflicting cache files or even the incompatible Google Play updated version. Nonetheless, we will cover effective solutions which can be used to fix this problem.
Fix: Google Play Store Error 907
Solution 1: Remount SD Card
Several Android users were able to fix the Play Store error 907 problem simply by remounting their SD card.
- Go to Settings > Storage
- Now, Select “Unmount SD card”
- Launch Google Play Store > Download/install the concerned app
- Afterwards, go to Settings > Storage and then tap on “mount SD card“.
This should resolve the error problem indefinitely. But, if you still encounter error 907 problem, you may proceed to the next step.
Solution 2: Uninstall Google Play Store updates
By uninstalling Google Play Store updates, you can fix the error 907 issue.
Here’s how to:
- Go to Settings > Go to Apps or Applications (this depends on your device)
- In the list of All apps > Locate Google Play Store and then tap on Uninstall Updates
- Restart your device afterwards.
- Now, try to download the troubled app getting the error 907 problem.
Solution 3: Clear Cache and Data
Conflicting phone cache can result in several Play Store errors most especially the error 907 problem. However, you can use an automatic cache cleaner such as CCleaner or manually clean the cache.
Here’s how to manually clear cache from Play Store:
- Go to Setting > Go to Apps > All Apps
- Now, tap on Google Play Store from the list of installed apps > Clear Data and Cache
- Similarly, tap on Google Play Service > Clear Data and Cache
- Again, tap on Google Services Framework > Clear Data and Cache
- Then, restart your device afterwards.
In conclusion, all the enlisted solutions therein should fix the Google Play Store error 907 problem. Nevertheless, you can share your encounter with Play Store issues with us by dropping a comment below.