The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) is a popular multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by ZeniMax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.
Linking your Elder Scrolls Online account with Twitch gives you access to a lot of free stuff and in-game rewards. This is made possible by the partnership between Twitch and Bethesda in the form of ‘Drops.’
Drops are available for Elder Scroll’s Legends – Heroes of Skyrim. These drops are handed out randomly and it includes in-game currency and card packs.
Legends is a free card game available on iOS devices, Android devices, Windows devices, etc. With Twitch, game players can stream or view any of the Bethesda titles to earn drops.
How to link ESO account with Twitch
Follow the steps below to link your ESO account with Twitch
- Log in at Bethesda Official website with your ESO account
- Click on ‘Linked accounts’ to start the process of linking your accounts
- Click on ‘link’ in the Twitch box to the right of your screen
- Click on ‘Continue’ to be redirected to the Twitch authentication page
- Log in with your twitch username and password, verify that you are not a robot
- You can click on the signup button to create a twitch account if you don’t have a Twitch account.
After signing into your Twitch account, you will be asked to authorize the linking process.
- Click on ‘Authorize’ to allow Bethesda.net to access your Twitch account.
- This redirects you back to Bethesda.net and you will observe a green check-mark by your Twitch.
You can start enjoying loads of freebies from Twitch. To do so, you must make sure that you are logged in to your Twitch account and follow the schedules for Twitch Drops.
Note: Twitch Drops are available for Windows PC or Mac players only.
Was this helpful?