Have you come across the error 919 during app installation or update? In this post, we have enlisted recommended solutions to fix the problem.
Android users recounted getting the error prompt: “Unknown error code during application install: 919”. when the download or update is up to 100% on the Play Store.
Insufficient storage memory, unstable network connections among other factors could cause this problem. However, you can try any of the enlisted solutions so as to fix the problem instantaneously.
Fix: Google Play Store Error 919
Solution 1: Use a different internet connection
Try using a different internet connection to download/update app(s) from the Google Play Store. If you are using Wi-Fi network to download/update app(s), you can switch to mobile data connection or switch from the current Wi-Fi network to another Wi-Fi network.
This solution should solve the problem. But, if you want to try other advanced fix, you may proceed to the next solution.
Solution 2: Clear Cache and Data
Conflicting cache and data can result in error 919 as well. You should endeavour to clear cache and data from Google Play Store so as to fix this.
Follow these steps to do so:
- Navigate to Settings from your home screen
- Now, go to Application and trace Google Play Store from the list of installed apps.
- Tap on Google Play Store and then click on Clear Cache & Clear Data.
- Then, proceed to Application, locate and tap on Download Manager.
- Similarly, tap on Clear Cache & Clear Data
- Afterwards, launch Google Play Store and re-download the app(s).
Solution 3: Change your Access Point Name (APN) settings
Tweaks to your APN settings can result in the error 919 problem thereby preventing your device from installing app(s). The best workaround is to change your APN settings so as to fix the problem.
Follow these steps to change your APN settings:
- Press the Menu button
- Go to Settings
- In the Settings menu, go to Wireless and Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- Edit APN settings using your ISP configuration details
- Reconnect to the internet and then initiate Google Play Store.
This should resolve Google Play Store error 919 problem.
In conclusion, Google Play Store is one of the remarkable Android app repositories available with millions of users worldwide. If you still encounter any Play Store errors, you can let us know by dropping a comment below.