Did you encounter Google Play Store error 975 recently? Let’s show you how to fix this problem.
Google Play Store is the official platform for tons of Android applications. However, Play Store has its own buggy issues which prevent users from successfully downloading or updating apps from Google Play Store.
One of uncommon Play Store issues is the error 975 problem which occurs mainly on HTC M8 and M9 Android devices. Few users who encountered this issue reported being unable to initiate download/update process on the Google Play Store.
Nevertheless, we will show you how to resolve this issue with effective solutions known to work with Play Store errors.
Fix: Google Play Store Error 975
Solution 1: Disable SD Card
Disabling your SD card can potentially fix the Play Store error 975 problem.
Follow these steps to disable your SD card:
- Go to Setting > Storage
- Scroll down and tap the “Unmount SD card” option.
- Open Google Play Store > Download the (app) again
- After successful installation, go back to Settings > Storage > tap on “Remount SD card”
In addition, you should consider replacing your SD card and then launch Google Play Store to install new apps.
Solution 2: Clear Play Store Cache and Data
Follow these steps in order to do this:
- Go to Settings > Applications
- Locate the Google Play Store > Force Stop Google Play Store
- Again, Clear Data and Cache.
- Also, locate and tap on Google Services Framework. Then Clear Data and Cache.
- Afterwards, Restart your device and try to update the app.
Solution 3: Uninstall latest Play Store Updates
Follow these steps to uninstall Google Play Store updates:
- Go to Setting > Go to Applications or Apps.
- Tap on Google Play Store > Uninstall Updates
- After uninstall, restart your android device.
- Finally, launch Play Store again.
Solution 4: Contact Google Support
If you still encounter the Play Store error 975 problem after trying the enumerated solutions above, then you should contact the Official Google Support Team to describe your issue.
Hope you were able to resolve Play Store error 975 problem? Let us know if any of the solutions worked for you by commenting below.