Vidmate is one of the best apps for watching and streaming unlimited movies, videos, music, and other multimedia contents online.
Besides that, Vidmate can run on Windows PC using an Android emulator. If your Vidmate app is crashing on PC, try out our recommended fixes to resolve any crashing issues experienced on Windows with Vidmate.
How to fix Vidmate crashes on Windows PC
Solution 1: Restart your Windows PC
This fix works for the most common problems associated with crashes.
- Tap the Windows key on your keyboard
- Click on the Power icon and click on ‘Restart’ to restart your PC
- Re-launch your Vidmate app
Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the latest version of Vidmate from Android emulator
Note: we will be using Bluestacks for this tutorial
- Launch the Bluestacks app on your PC
- On the Bluestacks main screen, click on the ‘All apps’ icon
- Click on ‘Bluestacks settings’
- You Select ‘Advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page
- Click on Vidmate >> ‘Uninstall’ >> click on ‘OK’ to uninstall Vidmate from Bluestacks emulator.
Installing the Vidmate app
- download the latest version of Vidmate app
- launch the Bluestacks android emulator
- Click on ‘My Apps’ at the upper-left
- Click on ‘Install apk’ at the bottom-right
- Browse the file explorer window to select the downloaded Vidmate app
- Click on ‘Open’ or double click on the Vidmate app to start the installation process.
- Launch the downloaded the Vidmate app.
If Vidmate continues crashing, try solution 3.
Solution 3: use the sfc command to replace missing files and repair damaged system files
- Hold down the ‘Windows’ key + X
- Click on ‘Command Prompt’ (Admin)
- Copy and paste sfc/scannow in the command prompt and tap on the ‘Enter’ key
- Hold on while the sfc command runs.
- After completing the scan, launch your Vidmate app from the Android emulator.
Was this helpful?