Opera mini is an excellent browser for mobile devices. With the latest version, users can:
- Browse the internet with speed
- Access securely encrypted websites easily
- Smooth access to sites rich in media contents
- Smooth streaming of videos, music, games and other media contents online
- Enjoy good privacy protection policy
- Enjoy a high performance from Opera Mini
- Better user interface
- More security features
- Enjoy the ad-block feature of Opera Mini
- Enjoy Opera Mini’s data saver feature
Users can enjoy all of the benefits stated above by upgrading to the latest version of Opera Mini.
How to update Opera Mini browser
Solution 1: update from Google Play Store
Updating Opera Mini works in the same way as updating other apps from the Google Play Store.
- Launch your Google Play Store app
- Swipe right across the Google Play Store page from the left or tap the Menu (three horizontal bars at the top-left of the Google Play Store page) to display your dashboard
- On your dashboard, tap on ‘My apps & games’
- Search through the displayed list for ‘Opera Mini browser.’
- Tap on the ‘Update’ button of the Opera Mini browser to start the updating process.
Solution 2: Update Opera Mini browser manually
This option is available for users who may be having trouble accessing their Google Play Store. Also, users who do not have Google Play Store installed on their mobile device can use this option to update their Opera Mini browser.
- Download the latest version of the Opera Mini browser from a secure website or app store.
- Follow through the installation process to install the downloaded Opera Mini browser.
- If your device is blocking the installation, open your device settings, and scroll through to ‘Security.’
- Navigate to ‘Unknown sources’ on the ‘Security’ page and toggle on the ‘Allow installation of apps from unknown sources button.’
- Proceed with the installation.
Was this helpful?