Xender has been the best sharing app that helps you fulfill all of your sharing needs. You can share any type of file in any place you are at and at any time without using mobile data. In this article, we’ll talk about the latest Xender 4.6.5 Prime update which brings better optimization and improvements.
Xender is also supported by various devices like Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/Mac, and the best thing is that you can do cross-platform transferring. This app is also easy to use without you having to connect via USB or without a PC software installation.
Xender Prime File Sharing App’s Features
To see how reliable and trusted it is by its users, the app holds over 100 million file transfers daily, made by over 500 million users. This app also allows you to play all types of music and videos, and it is at the same time a WiFi file transfer master, making it the best at what it does. Features of Xender Prime include:
- Transfer Files at the speed of a flash, with the highest speed reaching up to 40Mb/s.
- No restrictions regarding file sharing, like documents, music, pictures, videos, and even apps of all sorts.
- You can transfer files without a cable, internet connection, or any data usage.
- Share any file you want. You have no restrictions when it comes to the size.
- Share files between multiple platforms.
- Smart switch mobile data like contacts, SMS, pictures, music, videos, games, and any other files from your old phone to the new one with a straightforward step.
- Enables to view, move, or delete files you received and even to make a backup copy whenever you need to clean the phone storage.
- Various applications from your friend’s phone will be introduced to your phone when connected successfully and can be shared by one click.
- Smoothly share photos to your friends by sliding.
- Satisfy the users’ further operating needs with functions related to transferred files like opening, installing, uninstalling, deleting, and viewing
What’s New in Xender 4.6.5 Prime File Sharing App?
Xender 4.6.5 Prime doesn’t come with new features or any visual changes. However, the new Xender 4.6.5 Prime update brings better optimization for transfers, performance improvements, and several bug fixes.