August 14th is the date the developers of Call of Duty released another update, the 1.23 version, for Black Ops 4. The update was released for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Here are some of the most important patch notes of the new update. A comprehensive list can be found here.
There have been addressed a variety of issues with the gameplay, the weapons and also with the stability of Multiplayer, Zombies, Global and Blackout modes. New rewards have been included and also support added for a variety of weapons in the before mentioned modes.
Xbox One and PC
- Pandemic and Alcatraz Portals underwent some changes in regards with the zombies and playlist, and new vehicles were added.
- The players are on one team or another (Survivors or Zombies), but then change teams for every round while having only one life and zombies can respawn several times.
- New challenges and weapons have been added and players can win medals.
- There are more new items on the black market, especially new weapons.
- There are improvements made to several weapons, such as the S6 Stingray, the Daemon 3XB and the Rampart 17.
- Several additions were made, such as the Ray Gun MKII variants as drops in Mystery Boxes, wall buys weapons and a less number of rockets are needed to destroy vehicles.
- Several weapons have received an increase in regards to their damage, such as Reaver C86, Argus and Locus. A number of issues were fixed with the Ballistic Knife, the ‘Alpha Omega’, the ‘Blood of the Dead’ and the Blood Wolf Bite.
- Contracts also underwent changes. There must be at least one Contract with a Reserve Case reward in Multiplayer, World League and Blackout every day.