PUBG is a great multiplayer online game to play with friends, but if you’re thinking about uninstalling the game from your device to create more storage space or you want to break free from the addictive nature of the game, then follow the steps described below.
How to uninstall PUBG mobile
For iOS devices
- Long-press the PUBG Mobile’s icon on your device’s until an ‘x’ icon in a circle appears
- You should tap on the ‘x’ icon
- Now tap on ‘Delete’ to confirm that you want to delete the PUBG Mobile app from your device.
- Open your iOS device’s settings >> tap on ‘General’
- On the ‘General’ page, tap on ‘iPhone Storage’
- Locate and select ‘PUBG Mobile’
- Tap on ‘Delete app’ >> tap on ‘Delete’ to confirm your action.
For Android devices
- Launch the Google Play Store app on
- Tap on the menu options at the top-left of the Play Store (the three horizontal bars)
- You should Tap on ‘My apps & games’ >> ‘INSTALLED’ >> Scroll through the list of installed apps
- Once you have located PUBG Mobile, tap on ‘PUBG Mobile’ >> tap on ‘UNINSTALL’ to begin the uninstallation process.
- Launch the Settings app of your mobile device
- Navigate through to ‘Apps’ and tap on it
- You should Locate ‘PUBG Mobile’ by scrolling through the listed apps
- Once you have located ‘PUBG Mobile’ in the list, tap on it to redirect you to its info page.
- On the ‘App info’ page, tap on ‘UNINSTALL’ to uninstall PUBG Mobile from your device.
Uninstalling the game from your device does not automatically delete your account from PUBG Mobile’s servers.
To delete your account from PUBG Mobile, you have to contact customer support. If you have signed in using Google or Facebook, follow the steps below to delete your account.
For Google account
- Access your Mobile device’s settings >> Tap on Google >> Connected Apps
- You should tap to select ‘PUBG Mobile’ >> Tap on ‘Disconnect’
- You can choose the option of deleting your game data activities on Google.
- Tap on ‘Disconnect’ to disconnect your Google account from PUBG Mobile.
For Facebook account
- Create a new Facebook account
- Switch the new Facebook account
- Delete the newly created Facebook account
- You can remove your Gmail account,
- Add your new Facebook account
- Remove PUBG Mobile from Facebook settings.
Was this helpful?