The fame of Clash Royale has grown overnight ever since its release in 2016. In only one year, the multiplayer game made more than $1 billion in revenue. At present time, Clash Royale has more than 100 millions downloads and the players’ head count doesn’t end here.
As things stand, Clash Royale and its Clash Universe will forever be one of the front-runners of the real-time strategy games.
Here are top six Clash Royale tips compiled especially for die-hard fans that want to be one step ahead of the game (pun intended!).
- Before entering any battle, every fighter must practice. And what better way to do that than to participate in the Training part of the game. There you will learn to attack, to put out troops and enhance your army.
- Sometimes, being alone can have its benefits. But not all the time. Sometimes, being part of a Clan is going to be good for you. Sharing cards is one of the things you can do with other members of the Clan. This way, is more than likely you will end up with the much desired card that you were not able to get your hands on.
- As I said above, being alone is not always the right choice. This rule can also apply to attacks. If you decide to attack, gather a team you know will help you and fire away. You will have a much better chance of winning with others beside you.
- Speaking of units, the best way to have greater chances of winning is to have a balance. We all want to win as fast as possible. And you can do this by having strong units. But these units waste a lot of elixir. The best way to attain equilibrium is to have stronger and weaker units in the same place.
- Always upgrade the troops. Fight battles to win cards. Cards help you upgrade the troops.
- And last but not least, keep a cool head when in the battle. Protect your towers, especially the King’s Tower with all your might, but do not act rashly.