PlayerUnknown’s Battleground created by Bluehole Company, a South Korean video game company is a popular online multiplayer battle game. The game is a shooter game which can be played by hundreds of players at a time.
To download this game, your PC has to meet the following requirements:
- OS version: Windows 7, 8, or 10 64-bit.
- Processor Type: Intel Core i5 – 4430/AMD Processor FX-6300
- RAM size: 8GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 960/AMD Radeon R7 370, 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- HDD space: above 30GB
- Internet Speed: High-speed internet connection
How to download PUBG on Windows
Follow the procedures described below to successfully download and install PUBG on your Windows PC
Method 1: install using the Bluestack Android emulator app
- Download and install the Bluestack android emulator app on your PC.
- Launch the Bluestack application after successfully installing it
- Go to System App folder
- In the folder, launch the Google Play Store App.
- Search for ‘PUBG Mobile’ in Google Play Store
- Click on PUBG Mobile in the displayed search results
- Click on Install
- Once the installation process is completed, you can now launch the game through the Bluestack app by going to ‘My App’ in the Bluestack.
Method 2: Use Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent Gaming Buddy is an emulator available in Android or iOS version. But we will be focusing on using the Android version of Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- Download the Android version of the PUBG game (APK version) directly on your PC
- Download and install Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator on your PC from a website or App store you can trust.
- Launch the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator
- Go to the menu by clicking on the three horizontal bars
- Go to settings from the menu list
- Go to language under ‘Basics’, change your language option from English to Chinese (denoted by Chinese characters)
- Save and exit the emulator
- Re-launch the emulator app
- Click on the game icon in the form of a joystick
- Click the Local Install button (‘+’)
- Select the downloaded APK file (Android version of PUBG) you want to install
- Go to the Game icon to view and launch the installed APK game.
- Go to settings and change the language option back to English.
- Enjoy playing your game.
Was this helpful?