There are a lot of applications that allow you to share music and transfer files. Today we focus on only one of them – Xender 4.5.6 Prime update, which comes with improved speed and performance for fast and reliable file sharing.
Why choose Xender?
You can use Xender to share all type of files, no matter the place, nor the time, without using mobile data. The app brags with its 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed and with supporting Android, iOS, Tizen, Windows, PC/Mac cross-platform transferring. To transfer files you don’t need USB connection and PC software installation.
If you choose to use Xender, you will be one of the more than 500 million users who use this app to transfer over 100 million files every day. Among others, you can use it to play all the music and videos.
- You can transfer files with the speed of 40Mb/s.
- The app supports all kind of types of files to transfer, from documents to videos and other apps.
- The app uses no cables, no internet, and no mobile data to transfer files.
- Share all sorts of files of unlimited size.
- You can share any files between Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems.
- Helps you share very easy your files from your old phone to the new one.
- It allows you to see, move, or delete files you received. It helps you make a backup copy for you to clean the phone storage safely.
What’s new in Xender 4.5.6 Prime?
Xender 4.5.6 Prime now comes with a more optimized connection to make the file sharing more comfortable and faster. Also, this version fixed all of the known bugs, so the app will not lag anymore, at least not for now.