The newly added update for Fortnite, Update 9.30 introduces the Drum Shotgun to Battle Royale but also adds a sequence of 14 Days of Summer Missions to Save the World.The Patch Notes are atached bellow from Epic Games’s blog post.
Weapons + Items
- Drum Shotgun
- Available in Common, Uncommon, and Rare variants.
- Clip size of 12
- 45 / 47 / 50 damage per shot.
- Available from Floor Loot, Vending Machines and Loot Carriers.
Added seven New Prefabs:
- Paradise Palms Hotel
- Paradise Palms Hotel Pool
- Paradise Palms Computer Cafe
- Paradise Palms House
- Paradise Palms Car Dealership
- Truck ‘N’ Oasis
- Roadside Diner
Added five New Galleries:
- Paradise Palms Gallery
- Paradise Palms Prop Gallery
- Truck ‘N’ Oasis Gallery
- Roadside Diner Gallery
- Sand & Grass Floor Gallery
Save the World
Missions + Systems
14 Days of Summer
- The parade of daily quests and free X-Ray Llamas continues!
- Complete the “Light’em Up” quest and earn Stars and Stripes Jonesy
- Complete all 14 Days of Summer quests to earn the Boom Bow
- 14 Days of Summer quests will be available until July 16
New Wargames simulation: Meltdown
- In this simulation, your Storm Shield has gone critical and is emitting a growing radiation field.
- From what we hear, radiation is unpleasant and causes visibility issues while in direct contact.
- A new Wargames simulation means more chances for Event Tickets, a new banner, and more variety to the Daily Wargames Challenges.
- Four festive Heroes are returning for a limited time:
- Stars and Stripes Jonesy, reports in for summer fun!
- Standard Perk: Assault Ammo Recovery
- Assault weapons have a 24 percent chance to refund ammo every shot.
- Commander Perk: Assault Ammo Recovery+
- Assault weapons have a 48 percent chance to refund ammo every shot.
- Available from the 14 Days of Summer “Light’em Up” quest
- Star-Spangled Headhunter brightens the weekly store!
- Standard Perk: Spoils of War
- War Cry grants 25 percent chance for each shot to cost no ammo.
- Commander Perk: Spoils of War +
- War Cry grants 50 percent chance for each shot to cost no ammo.
- Available in the Weekly Store from July 3 at 8PM EST to July 10
- Patriot Penny bull rushes into the weekly store!
- Standard Perk: Emergency Override
- When your shield depletes, reset Bull Rush Cooldown. Effect can occur once every 12 seconds.
- Commander Perk: Emergency Override +
- When your shield depletes, reset Bull Rush Cooldown. Next use of Bull Rush costs zero Energy. Effect can occur once every five seconds.
- Available in the Weekly Store from July 3 at 8 p.m. EDT to July 10
- Old Glory A.C, shifts into the weekly store!
- Standard Perk: Impossibility Matrix
- Spending a Charge Fragment reduces T.E.D.D.Y. and Shock Tower Cooldowns by an additional 10 percent.
- Commander Perk: Impossibility Matrix +
- Spending a Charge Fragment reduces T.E.D.D.Y. and Shock Tower Cooldowns by an additional 30 percent.
- Available in the Weekly Store from July 3 at 8 p.m. EDT to July 10 at 8 p.m. EDT.
Weapons + Items
- The Boom Bow arrives in Save the World!
- Compound bow that fires arrows that explode on impact.
- Hold down the fire button to increase range and velocity.
- Considered a Sniper weapon which uses Shells & Slugs ammo.
- Available from the 14 Days of Summer questline.
Fornite`s Content Update 9.30 will surely keep its fans entertained with its 14 Days of Summer transitioned to Save the World and with the new addition of the Drum Shotgun.No new modes or any significant map changes.