Did you experience Play Store error 110 problem on Play Store? This error prevents you from installing apps from the Play Store.
Android devices using custom ROMs constantly experience the Play Store error 110 problem which makes it harder for apps to be updated or downloaded.
The cause of this is also associated with the incompatible Android OS which may trigger this error. Nevertheless, if you experienced this problem, we will show you applicable solutions to troubleshoot the error.
How to fix Google Play Store error 110 problem
Solution 1: Clear Google Play Cache and Data
You can easily fix this error problem simply by clearing the Play Store cache.
- Go to Settings > Applications
- Scroll down, locate and tap Google Play Store
- Also, Force Stop Google Play Store > Clear Data and Cache.
- Restart your device afterwards..
If you’re still experiencing the error 110 problem, you may proceed to the next solution.
Solution 2: Manually install the application
This procedure requires that you manually install the application by using the apk file for offline installation.
Here’s how to do this:
- Identify the app you intend to install
- On your web browser, go to apk download site.
- Download the apk file of the application on your PC
- Copy the download apk file onto your Android device.
- Tap on the apk file to commence installation process.
- Wait for the process to be completed and then launch the application.
Note: This should eliminate the need for downloading the application directly from Google Play Store.
Solution 3: Perform Factory Reset
If you still encounter Play Store error 110 after applying both Solution 1 & 2 above, then you should consider performing a factory reset.
Follow these steps to perform factory reset:
- Go to Settings > Back up and Reset
- Now, tap on Backup to back up your data.
- Next, tap on Factory data reset and follow the prompts.
- Hence, restart your device.
- Now, go to Play Store to download the app again.
Note: Make sure you back up your phone data before you perform factory reset.
Hope you were able to resolve the Play Store error 110 problem on your Android device? Let us know by dropping a comment below.