Everybody has a particular choice of phone that they love. These days the use of iPhone and Android has become challenging. Many iPhone users have decided to switch phones from iPhone because of their unchanging nature to Android which is universal.
Best Solution to transfer Whatsapp Chat from iPhone to Android
Switching from iPhone to Android is not as difficult as it sounds. There are two primary ways to make the transfer possible. These methods include:
Solution 1: Copy Whatsapp Chats from iPhone to Android via Backup
Here’s how to do this:
- From your iPhone, log in your WhatsApp
- Select back up from WhatsApp setting
- Wait to complete back up.
- Afterwards, log in to Whatsapp on your Android device
- Recovering data is the next message that will pop up on your screen.
- Select Restore and you are good to go.
Note: Ensure, you have a stable internet connection before you proceed with the backup/restore process.
Solution 2: Use Whatsapp Manager
This solution requires the installation of Whatsapp Manager. After installing this program on your PC, you can proceed with the enlisted steps below:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using USB.
- Launch WhatsApp and select transfer Whatsapp messages to your PC as back up.
- Now, connect your Android device to your PC using USB.
- Select restore message to copy chats from the backup to your Android device
- After the restore process has been completed, launch Whatsapp on your Android device.
For every Whatsapp user, it is very important to back up your phone regularly. You can use the auto-back up feature which is available under the Whatsapp Settings. The solution or method commonly used is the first solution. It is very easy and it does not require too many complicated procedures.
Hope you find this helpful?