Minecraft update version 1.90 for the PlayStation 4 has been launched. The update adds multiple new items and objects to the game. Some improvements have been made to the gameplay so it enhances the user experience. The Minecraft update 1.90 also has bug fixes which are unfortunately minor. Along with the new content, which is an element in this update, six new trophies have been added.
The Minecraft update 1.90 patch notes can e seen below.
Note: These patches only apply for the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
Full Patch Notes for PS4 of Minecraft Update Version 1.90
- Added Loom.
- Added Lectern.
- Added Lantern.
- Added Crossbow.
- Added Shields.
- Added Community Cat Skin.
- Added Pillagers (Creative Only)
- Added Banner stencils.
- Added Wood Blocks (Bark).
- New Vanilla Textures.
- Added Minecraft Classic Texture Pack (Built in).
- Added 6 new Trophies.
- Added the Ability to create dyed stained glass and dyed carpets straight from glass pane/white carpet and dye.
- Cats can now be healed by being fed fish.
- Chorus Fruit Flowers are now breaking when struck by an Arrow.
- Creepers can drop Records if they are killed by a Stray.
- Dead Bush can be used as Furnace Fuel.
- Decaying Leaves can now drop Sticks every now and then.
- Dispensers with Shears in them, will shear Sheep when activated.
- New Shapeless Recipes for Rabbit Stew and Beetroot Soup.
- Placing wet sponge in Nether and Warm Biomes will dry it out after a while.
Minecraft is now available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone devices. It was also released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, but the developers are no longer supporting the version of the game since last year.
You can also grab the game on PC or either smart devices that include tablets and smartphones.