Jump-Start Research has returned!
It seems like Niantic has decided to bring back the Jump-Start Research feature for all the Pokémon Go players. It was originally intended to discharge as a gift to the fans so that they can commemorate the third anniversary of the game’s release. You can say that it’s a part of the Special Research missions. Interested in knowing its benefits? It definitely revitalizes the gaming experience of many established Poké junkies in the game. Additionally, it also serves as a perfect bait for attracting all the new players! Well, we can’t put the newbies out of the frame, right?
Jump-Start bestows some big-sized rewards to all the players who manage to complete it. But in order to earn these rewards, you have to finish off some tasks provided by the makers. It seems like a perfect chance to level ourselves up in the game, isn’t it?
Go through the list of Jump-Start Research tasks which we have mentioned below! But remember, Niantic hasn’t released any official date regarding the termination of this feature.
What do we know about Jump-Start Research events? How to finish them?
You have to follow a total of six steps for the completion of the Jump-Start Research quest. Each step consists of three tasks and you have to complete all of them to succeed. We have mentioned a list below providing information about the all the steps and their respective rewards.
- Search for a new friend in the game. (If your friends are not on Pokémon Go then simply head to Twitter. You may encounter some new buddies there. Keep a close eye on their friend codes!)
- Snatch three new Pokémon with Weather Boost by the help of your Pokéballs.
- Try to hatch an egg.
Rewards: Two Lucky Eggs, 15k Stardust, and an encounter with Dratini.
- Stroll with your buddy to reap a candy.
- Remember Dratini? Yeah, you have to take its snapshot. (It can be a bit tricky!)
- Evolve a Dratini
Rewards: Two Lucky Eggs, 15k Stardust, and a Premium Raid Pass.
- Attempt to power up a Pokémon. (10 times)
- You must know about the Great League. Go there and fight with another trainer. However, winning the battle is not necessary. (A Pokémon with CP not more than 1500 will be enough.)
- Participate in a Raid Battle.
Rewards: Two Lucky Eggs, 15k XP, and two Star Pieces.
- Try to grab five Pokémon but each one of them must belong to a different species.
- Hitch a Legendary Pokémon. Get it through a Raid Battle or Research Breakthrough. (You can also try taking part in Legendary Raids. Check Twitter to know more about it.)
- Try hatching three eggs.
Rewards: Two Lucky Eggs, 15k Stardust, and an encounter with Shiny Eevee.
- Seize a snapshot of Eevee. (Please don’t tell us that you do not know how Eevee looks like.)
- Deliver five gifts to your buddies.
- Trade your three Pokémon with a buddy. (Click on the ‘trade’ option in the menu to find a friend for this challenge.)
Rewards: Two Lucky Eggs, 30k XP, and an encounter with Lapras.
- Like Step 1, find a new friend.
- Emerge victorious in a level three or higher Raid. (Bring some buddies if you are experiencing difficulties.)
- Catch a Dragonair to evolve it into a Dragonite. (You will need 100 candy to perform this task.)
Rewards: Two Lucky Eggs, 15k Stardust, and 100k XP.
The post Pokémon Go Jump-Start Research guide right here! Check out the steps, rewards, and so much more! appeared first on Next Alerts.