Looking to download TubeMate for your PC? This tutorial will show you how.
TubeMate is a popular video streaming and downloading app, which falls under the category of “YouTube video downloader”. It’s widely seen as the perfect alternative to VidMate. And while it’s primarily designed for Android smartphones and tablets, it can now be deployed on PCs.
The question now is how? Follow through this tutorial to get your answer.
How to Download TubeMate for PC
By having TubeMate running on your PC, you’re able to download more YouTube videos and enjoy them offline, on a much bigger screen, with better display.
Essentially, compared to what’s obtainable on the pint-sized Android phones, which the app was originally designed for, having TubeMate on PC generally offers much better experience.
However, before showing you the steps to download TubeMate on PC, it’s important to cite out the required systems specs. These are as follow:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 4GB
- Android Emulator: BlueStacks/Memu/NoxPlayer
- Hard Disk: 4GB Free
Now, here are the steps to download TubeMate on PC:
- Install an Android Emulator
As indicated earlier, TubeMate does not have a designated version for PC or any other computer OS; it is mainly an Android app. So, to download/install it on a computer, you need to have an Android operating system running on your PC. And this can only be achieved by having an Android emulator installed.
In this tutorial, we’ll be recommending BlueStacks, but you can use any other standard emulator, like Memu, NoxPlayer, Droid4x or Andy.
- Get TubeMate
Doing this is quite simple with BlueStacks, as described below:
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks.
- On the emulator’s home window, click on the “Search” icon.
- Key in “tubemate” in the searchbar and hit the Search Play for TubeMate button underneath the searchbar.
- On the search results, find TubeMate and click on it.
- Select Install to initiate the installation process.
- Allow the installation to run.
After installing the app in BlueStacks, you can proceed to launch it.
- Launch TubeMate
To do this:
- go back to the emulator’s home window;
- select All Apps; and
- voila! the TubeMate app would be staring right at you.
Now, you can proceed to launch the app and start downloading your favorite YouTube videos/movies, in high resolution formats.
Was this helpful?